*

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Transcription Account Bites The Dust

I have been working at home as a medical transcriptionist, but has been slow since Thanksgiving and today I was told that the transcription service that I work for has lost the account I typed on. This happens so much in the transcription field. It is so frustrating. You get familiar with an account and then its gone. The company did not even have a back up account for me so I am screwed.

My husband is really not going to be happy with this. He already thinks I am a loser when it comes to making money.

I did get a job offer for a data entry government job at $13 an hour which is great, but the downsides are:
*I will have to be on the road a total of at least 2 hours a day (100 miles) to get to work and back home.
*It is only a temporary job lasting until September.
*My kids will have to get up at 4:30 or 5 am every morning so that I can get them to someone who can get them to school. Is it worth upsetting my kids so that I can make that little amount of money?

Not sure what to do about this situation, but I need to be bringing money home.

4 comments:

  1. medical transcription software has changed significantly and it has caused change in the industry as well. It can now help medical transcription companies with almost every facet of their organization. This is such a nice blog for medical transcriptions.Here i have got various useful information about medical transcription software

    ReplyDelete
  2. The process of online medical transcription has evolved a long way from where it started. These services are the process of transcribing the dictated medical recording made by some professional physicians and some of the MT professionals into a soft copy format. However, across the world, there are so many wide ranges of the MT services providers are giving their valuable services to their valuable clients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, high standards are demanded from those who are employed in this area, because science is a highly technical field which demands precision and accuracy in order to aid development. Better-performing students may be able to find work in this field. http://techniciansalary.net/medical-transcriptionist-salary/. Click here

    ReplyDelete